About Veri-Lock by Veritable Data Solutions
Complete Electronic Journal
Notaries should keep a journal for every notarial transaction for their own protection and for the benefit of their customers. (Read this blog.)
The Veri-Lock® e-journal walks new notaries step-by-step through the notarization process.
Easily Verify IDs.
Criminals can easily obtain fake IDs that you cannot detect with you eyes, which allows fraudsters to falsely impersonate of signers.
With the Veri-Lock® e-journal, you can scan an ID and know within seconds if it is real or fake.
Protect Your Identity
Criminals can easily purchase a fake notary stamp in your name, and use it on deeds, powers of attorney and other important documents.
The Veri-Lock® e-journal creates a digital trail for paper documents that you notarize.
Introducing Veri-Lock®, the new Electronic Notary Journal that verifies identities in real time
The Veri-LockTM App for Notaries uses state-of-the-art technology to protect notaries and their clients from forgery, ID theft and title fraud.
ELIMINATES FORGED REAL ESTATE TITLE DOCUMENTS
Ensures that signatures on all deeds, powers of attorney, and other important notarized documents are authentic and not forged.
Ensures that the notary’s seal has not been forged.
VERIFies SIGNERS’ IDENTITIES IN REAL TIME
Gives notaries confidence that the government-issued ID is not fake.
Gives signers confidence that the notary is reliable and trustworthy.
Permanently stores encrypted data using blockchain technology.
Creates a digital trail on an encrypted blockchain network to protect notaries from ID theft and false lawsuits.
Enables notaries to easily print reports of specific notarizations when necessary.
How Veri-LockTM works
Verify an ID or Use Veri-Lock.
The Veri-LockTM App for Notaries gives you options:
- ID Verification: Verify the authenticity of a government-issued ID. The state-of-the-art ID verification process determines in seconds whether the ID is real or fake. Not only that, it also compares the photograph on the ID with a selfie of the signer and determines if they match.
- Lock-A-Doc™: Is used for the creation of an important document such as the sketch of an invention, the signing of a contract, or the execution of a will. The app captures an image of the document and images (selfies) of the parties, as well as date, time and location.
- Veri-LockTM: Use Veri-LockTM to prevent forgeries of your notary seal and signature, to prevent ID theft of the signer by a con artist, to establish the authenticity of the notarized document, and to preserve evidence for investigators when fraudsters slip by. (Includes ID Verification)
- e-JournalTM: Keep notarial records in the Veri-LockTM e-Journal and make notarizing a document even easier and more organized. (Includes ID Verification and Veri-LockTM)
- COMING SOON: RON: Eliminate unnecessary travel with Remote Online Notarizations (RON) in states that authorize them. (Includes, ID Verification, Veri-LockTM and e-Journal)
Should Every Notary Use a Notary Journal?
by admin | Nov 2, 2021 | 0 Comments
Back in 2003, when I first started prosecuting real estate fraud cases as Los Angeles deputy district attorney, I was flabbergasted to learn that 37 states do NOT require notaries to keep a record book of their transactions. That…
NFTs Minted for Fraud Protection.
How and why?
by admin | May 29, 2021 | 0 Comments
Because my company developed a smartphone app that uses Non-Fungible Token technology, I often get asked: What the heck are NFTs? The short answer is, a non-fungible token (or “NFT”) is a unique digital identification number (called a…
What are my rights when someone forged my signature?
by admin | May 6, 2021 | 0 Comments
As a California lawyer, I have been fighting con artists and flimflam men (that’s my favorite synonym for fraudsters!) since 1998, and I can’t tell you how many forged signatures, fake notary seals and fabricated documents that I have…
The Veri-LockTM App for notaries is now available on the App Store and Google Play! Download the FREE app today!
Join the Veri-LockTM Team Today