Introducing Veri-Lock®, the new Electronic Notary Journal that verifies identities in real time
The Veri-LockTM App for Notaries uses state-of-the-art technology to protect notaries and their clients from forgery, ID theft and title fraud.
ELIMINATES FORGED REAL ESTATE TITLE DOCUMENTS
Ensures that signatures on all deeds, powers of attorney, and other important notarized documents are authentic and not forged.
Ensures that the notary’s seal has not been forged.
VERIFies SIGNERS’ IDENTITIES IN REAL TIME
Gives notaries confidence that the government-issued ID is not fake.
Gives signers confidence that the notary is reliable and trustworthy.
Permanently stores encrypted data using blockchain technology.
Creates a digital trail on an encrypted blockchain network to protect notaries from ID theft and false lawsuits.
Enables notaries to easily print reports of specific notarizations when necessary.
About the Veri-Lock® Electronic Notary Journal
Identity Verification Options:
Verify Government-Issued ID Manually
Provision for a Notary to manually check a government-issued ID.
Verify Government-Issued ID Electronically (optional)
Validate government-issued IDs using state-of-the-art technology.
Signer is Personally Known to Notary
Veri-lock provides the Notary the option to verify signers personally known to her.
Credible Witnesses, Manual Verification of ID
Manually verify the government-issued IDs of credible witnesses.
Credible Witnesses, Electronic Verification of ID (optional)
Validate government-issued IDs of credible witnesses using Veri-lock's proprietary technology.
- Easy-to-use document scanner
- Step-by-step process guides new notaries
- Upon request by signer, the e-journal will send a copy
- Title company can view/download notarized documents immediately
- Easily searchable, permanently and securely stored
- PDF of entry can be printed
- PDF of entry can be emailed if authorized by law
- Three additional income opportunities for notaries built into the app.
- Fits in your back pocket and can’t ever get lost, stolen, or destroyed.
What It Does Not Do:
- It DOES NOT allow notary to view thumbprint (optional feature) after scanning.
- It DOES NOT allow notary to view ID after electronic verification.
- It DOES NOT allow notary to view documents after scanning.
- It DOES NOT give anyone access to the notarized documents other than the signer and – for real estate documents – the title company and county clerk/recorder/assessor.
How Veri-Lock® works
Affinity Fraud: How to recognize it and how to prevent it
by admin | Dec 2, 2021 | 0 Comments
“Affinity Fraud” is the latest in a long line of terms used to describe various frauds, and many of the people who use the phrase in social media don’t actually know what it means. …..
Myths Debunked: Correcting Reckless Misinformation About Home Title Theft
by admin | Jul 20, 2022 | 0 Comments
Lately, several articles have floated around the internet and social media that create and perpetuate myths about home title theft and deed fraud, and the authors of these articles clearly ,…
Not Guilty Plea Entered by Founder of ForEx and Cryptocurrency Trader
by admin | Jul 4, 2022 | 0 Comments On June 16, 2022, Eddy Alexandre pleaded Not Guilty in the Manhattan federal court to charges of commodities fraud and wire fraud. The United States Attorney’s Office (“USAO”) …..
The Veri-LockTM App for notaries is now available on the App Store and Google Play! Download the FREE app today!
Join the Veri-LockTM Team Today